Jail Escapade Jail Escapade

Excellent first flash.

The pace and frame rate were awesome. Kept me hooked!

I can't wait to see more from you, the idea behind the character was great too, I wanna see more of him.

Riverside! Riverside!

Excellent!

I wasn't expecting much, but when it kicked off, ooft! Please take some time and synch a bigger fight/combo along to something. I'd look forward to seeing it :)

Ginger Ninja Kamikaze Cat Ginger Ninja Kamikaze Cat

It gets better as it goes along

I found it started kinda slow but the pace picked up as it went along. With some more practice I could see you creating some awesome toons. Nice one :)

Stickman shorts - Nessie Stickman shorts - Nessie

Heh

I live about an hour from Loch Ness, local shit yo'

When it started I was sure I wasnt going to like this, but something caught me. I even giggled a bit at the very end, it makes a nice change to the usual violence and sex gags, I hope to see some more.

Pinball Number Count Pinball Number Count

Wow

Might just be me, but this totally reminded me of those trippy counting scenes in Sesame Street when I was kid. Nostalgic as hell. Well played my friend.

E=shitfuck E=shitfuck

Done before

to me, this seemed like a rip-off of that doo-doo-caa-caa thing done on ebaums. Many of the images in this animation seemed to have come straight from it....try something origional.

One Pie to Rule Them All One Pie to Rule Them All

fucking excellent!!!!

srry if your reading this Tom, but this kicks pico's ass! It would help if it told you what you'd just picked up though, i had to squint to read the food ticket, loved the way the leaves moved when ya searched the plants, keep up the good work mate

-Larkin

Bogswallop responds:

Sorry dude, you just reviewed the wrong movie XD. 'Pico's cousin 2' is just below. =)

How V8 is made How V8 is made

eeewwwww!!!!!!

hahah so great when he pats the last drop outta the rabbit! Great stuff, keep em comin man

Peppermint Gum with Usher Peppermint Gum with Usher

damn i hate that song

looked more like an advertisment to me with the flying album cover and such, plus i hate the song, animation wasn't to bad though. Keep it up

-Larkin

Insp-Chin responds:

Ok, thanks :)

Dolls Dolls

well wasnt tht fucking shite

ive seen more talent in a fukin retard you dirty scummy prick, learn to animate