Jail Escapade Jail Escapade

Excellent first flash.

The pace and frame rate were awesome. Kept me hooked!

I can't wait to see more from you, the idea behind the character was great too, I wanna see more of him.

Riverside! Riverside!

Excellent!

I wasn't expecting much, but when it kicked off, ooft! Please take some time and synch a bigger fight/combo along to something. I'd look forward to seeing it :)

Ginger Ninja Kamikaze Cat Ginger Ninja Kamikaze Cat

It gets better as it goes along

I found it started kinda slow but the pace picked up as it went along. With some more practice I could see you creating some awesome toons. Nice one :)

Paws Paws

Wow

The graphics are amazing, I love that style. It runs quick and smoothly too which is always a bonus.

This is going to be big!

Being One - Episode 2 Being One - Episode 2

Yes! I've been waiting for this!

I fell in love with part one, it was exactly the creepy point and click I was after, I can't believe my luck that this just popped on there while I was online. And it doesn't disappoint! Keep up the good work my friend.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it, working on episode 3 already...

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage

Impressive

This is without a doubt the greatest thing i've played on here. The signpost saying, "Am I going blind?" Freaked me out for some reason. For such a simple game it really made me go, christ what's happening?

Well played, as much as I love the MM series, I think this has been your greatest work.

Shilleoop Shilleoop

Love it

I've played through Pilgrimage a good few times, the signpost saying "Am I going blind?" Gives me the chills every time.

I was doing my shopping the other day and was humming this for ages before I could figure out where it came from.

Surely the sign of a good tune?